I have had nothing really exciting happen, so there has been no reason to make a post. I have been trying to knock tasks off my 101, as I only have 800 or so days to go, but still, not achieving a lot :(
Any, I got mailed the Draw a Pig Personality test. I thought it was funny, so now you can have a go.
My Personality (according to the detailed analysis of my pig drawing). I drew my pig:
- Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist.
- Facing front, you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.
- With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.
- With less than 4 legs, you are insecure or are living through a period of major change. I am hoping it's the major change thing, I think what with the dog and the garage, it's the major change thing, don't you?!?!?!?
- The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a good listener.
- The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a poor sex life.