17 February, 2007

Hung over - not a good start

today I have a terrible hangover.

Last night I went out with a bunch of friends after work and proceeded to drink my self into oblivion. I twas really fun. We got home at 3am. It has meant that today has been a complete write off. I was meant to go to a family event, I was meant to sew, I was meant to tidy the house, I was meant to read though loan documents. I was meant to do a lot of things. Instead have been sleeping or feeling awful. Bugger. Oh well, it is about a million degrees outside, I probable wouldn't have done half the stuff I was meant to anyway!

4 comments:

Neil said...

Gees, it sounded like you got complete rat-arsed and ended up getting carried to the car by your boyfriend and a girl from work!

Louise said...

Thanks for that truly inciteful and accurate observation.

-MissJ- said...

Oh my goodness! You got carried to the car???? Which girl from work carried you???? Hehehehe. This is Jack Jack by the way.

Louise said...

I don't think you know the lady in question. Velvet from VEAC.