10 January, 2009

Import

Guess what, you can import stuff into your blog from other blogs! I only found that today. So I have imported some posts from an old and unloved blog. It was an idea I had with a friend of mine, who although he promised and promised, never really (ok, not at all) participated. So I have imported the old posts, added a new label (wow, two new labels in a month) and deleted the the old blog (which is why I haven't linked to it here.)

Anyway, some out standing words are:
  • Surfistimacated
  • Moleocular
  • Emerdancy
  • Ambleance

I really wanted to add pronunciation to the list, but when I sounded out how I thought you spelt it, thinking it would be completely wrong, Word reckoned I'd spelt it right! Miricals some times happen..... (can you see the joke in that comment?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, I'm confused

Louise said...

Not for the first time on my blog too I'd note! It must be me...