I am doing so many things at the moment. I am
- sewing my final 4 garments for my pattern drafting course
- knitting a hat, jumper and booties for a friends baby
- soldering a little project we recently had delivered (follow the link, play the video, you know you want to!)
- cleaning the house (it all just got to me, hmmmm might be hormonal ;))
- oh, and watching the puppies at regular intervals!
So, on puppy watch there have been no major developments. I think Yellow is getting closer to thinking about standing. We are hanging out for their eyes to open, which should happen any day now. I am going to revamp the weight chat on the right. Other than that, it business as usual. I only have two weeks left of my leave :(