Part of this effort will be to knock a few of the easy but 'haven't gotten round to them' task off this list asap this year (or at least schedule them so I tell people and they have more chance of happening, especially those task that need other people along to complete them) hence I am telling you about them... here... now. (I'm telling you on this blog, in case you don't know about the other one)
- I am going to book a table at the Swiss Club for dinner of the 5th or 12th of February, for dinner. I'd like to hear from anyone (who I know) who would be interested in coming.
- I am going to hold a 24 hour video movie marathon. Obviously I don't expect many people other than.... well probable only me actually, to stay for the whole gig, but anyone (again: who I know) that might be interested in coming, let me know. I am thinking Saturday the 19th of June, as this is just before the winter solstice. (planning ahead, I know!) I will publish a proposed program, which will be open to majority wins voting on the night.
- I am going to host a games night. You (if I actually know you) are invited! It will be on Saturday the 27th of March. It will be fun, and slightly nerdy. There will be beer, and prizes!
- I need to organise a picnic. This a bit of a danger, cos as you know: Melbourne weather. It can be a bit dodge. This one I will get back to you (oh mythical web person) soon.
- Role-playing. Yes it is a nerd fest. I will have to get back to this one too. I need to decide if I am going to GM this or ask a friend, I also have a feeling I am going to have difficulty getting takers for this one.