Shit things of the moment;
- work is not making me happy (nothing new here)
- got a knock back for job I had applied for
- thought someone I knew had been offered a job I had been told I wasn't allowed to apply for (turned out to be false alarm, which was a big relief)
- I am currently learning something new, and it's hard. I haven't done anything new for a while and it's a bit of a shock
- Neil is away at the moment (well kind of away, but he's busy and doing lots of travel, then he's going to Tas)
- I'm getting (more) depressed about being fat, I really hate that I'm obsessing over it
- I got sunburnt on the weekend, and it's irritating
- Mum picked on my spelling
- I got upset by a flippant comment recently
- The stupid dog judge reconed the scrappy westie was better than Clara
- I'm sick of being tired
On the plus side, I like my new glasses, I have an Intimo party to go to, I met a dog from DogBook on the weekend and it's payday this week.
I must keep my 'chin up'