28 August, 2008

absence

Sorry about the absence

I have had nothing really exciting happen, so there has been no reason to make a post. I have been trying to knock tasks off my 101, as I only have 800 or so days to go, but still, not achieving a lot :(
Any, I got mailed the Draw a Pig Personality test. I thought it was funny, so now you can have a go.
My Personality (according to the detailed analysis of my pig drawing). I drew my pig:
  • Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist.
  • Facing front, you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.
  • With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.
  • With less than 4 legs, you are insecure or are living through a period of major change. I am hoping it's the major change thing, I think what with the dog and the garage, it's the major change thing, don't you?!?!?!?
  • The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a good listener.
  • The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a poor sex life.

2 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

I'm focusing on that last aspect and you should be smacking Mr Neil over the head for that one :)

Anonymous said...

but how do I know if its considered many details or few? small ears or large?
hmmm, no offense, but I'm not sure a new garage constitutes major change ;).