18 November, 2008

do be do be doooo

Ok, so for the last little while, things have been a bit back to the bad old days of not really having enough to do at work. But things are going to pick up, I'm sure. My 3 RFQ/Tenders came into day, so that will be fun, evaluating them and appointing someone to do the work, then looking after the progress etc. I do have some BoM stuff to do, but mostly can't be stuffed just now. Also on a not work front, the exciting book of our UK holiday arrived yesterday, everyone was very impressed, especially me!

Anyway, the point of this post was to show you how I have been wasting my time on face book (let me know if you want one, I'll invite you):
picture has died, you're not missing much

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, what is this supposed to be?

Louise said...

it's a Coin Can, It's cool, I'll make you one and you can play too!

Anonymous said...

um, yeah, thats OK thanks. I'm thinking that one of those eye of the beholder things, besides I do my best to avoid all those games, clubs etc on facebook.