30 November, 2009

Commitee Meeting

The puppies obviously had a committee meeting this morning before I woke up. I believe a motion, something along the lines of "We are 4 weeks old this morning and really should get our act together with this 'drinking from a bowl thing' pretty smartly" was passed. I'm not saying they drank the whole thing, but at one stage all three of them were actually having a drink! Right this second they have, of course, gone back to Mum, which they greatly prefer. Later they will play some 'bite each others head' game, which is their favorite (OK, only) game. Then it will be time for a snooze again. It's a routine, of sorts.
Also, today is my last day on leave :( I have to go back to work tomorrow :< Neil, the puppies and I will have to develop a new routine. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: