10 December, 2009

Long time no puppy

No we haven't all died or anything! I have been back at work (bummer) and sew (he he he, joke there, notice?) busy with my sewing. It's all due TOMORROW! I'm not sure if it's all going to get done, which is of course why I am making a blog post and not sewing. hmmm
Anyway, the puppies are going really well. We are going to move them into the lounge room tonight. Which means for the first time in nearly two months, we will be able to sleep in the same bed, you know, at the same time. Wow. This afternoon I discovered an amazing thing about the puppies. You can put them on the rug, and they more or less stay there! They don't like walking on the shiny floor. So I don't really need to have the fence around them, at least while I'm home anyway. I'm sure this will only last a day or so, till their confidence gets up.
I promise some pictures and updated weights after my final sewing class tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

You'll be lucky if the "rug" phase last a day - they get so confident and nosy really quickly. We're expecting puppies any day now so the excitement is mounting at our house.