28 December, 2009

pressies

My Christmas and birthday presents to Neil over the last couple of years have been some what lacking, in fact, some times lacking all together. I have felt bad about this, but it's my own fault, I simple have been lazy and not put in the effort to think of anything. This year I was determined to do better. With only slight assistance from the interweb, I had a plan. Surprises, 10 of them (there were going to be 12, but two of them were poorly thought out and had to be culled at the last minute). These surprises can in the form of little card, with a cryptic description of the surprise on them. So far Neil has claimed 4
  1. Compressed surprise: an air compressor, this had to be claimed on Christmas day, as Dad had bought it for me and that was the day he would be around to deliver it. It's also handy that Dad looks like Santa too
  2. Boring Surprise: Boxers, a boring but necessary surprise I'm afraid!
  3. Molly, Clara and the boys surprise: This is a present from the dogs, all 5 of them. It was a camping and holidaying with dogs book and a book on phodography!
  4. Comfortable surprise: was claimed this afternoon, on my recommendation, as Neil snuggled down on the couch for a snooze (which he is still participating in as we speak type)
The present here is the new cushions and 'throw rug' aka blankie
So, six surprises to go!

2 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

Wow, you've outdone yourself this year! Guess I won't need to ask Neil what he got when we get back to work.

Hope you guys had a good Christmas!

ScrapsofMe said...

What a lovely snuggle blankie. All it needs is a wee scottie snuggled up on his feetsies to make it perfect!

sniffies,

Bonnie