28 July, 2013

weight

so, I'm a bit fat and, like most of the rest of the world, trying to loose some weight (boring)
Anyway, I got this cool pedometer (on speed) and it's matching set of scales (cos I'm an uber nerd). Go here and investigate if you are interested, and let me know if you get one, cos then we can be friends!!
And on to the reason for this post.  I'm feeling a bit better today, so I decided to weigh myself and guess what!!?!? Feeling awful and not eating very much for a day or two is a great way to loose weight! (sort of joking)
Ah har!! I took the numbers off so you don;t know exactly HOW enormously fat I am!! (you are meant to be looking at the big down at the right hand end of the graph)

Also, just a note for people who are interested, trying to loose weight when you essentially can't exercise, like me, is really a bit hard.  You have to do it the boring way, by watching what you eat, generally eating less and by drinking less (I have been doing two of the three).
And in a fantastic bit of universe karma, I think I have worked out what has made me feel so awful.  It's the only thing I can think of that only I ate.  Peanut M&M's.  Which I bought while I was at officeworks and SHOULD have been at work, that I shouldn't have bought anyway (see graph) and that might be WELL past their used buy date (it's a bit hard to tell the number could be a 1: bad or a 4: fine)
*sigh*

No comments: